- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat stock in pot to almost simmering
- Meanwhile, heat oil in Dutch oven; sauté onion until transparent, 5 minutes. Stir in rice to coat.
- Add simmering stock 1 cup at a time, stirring constantly. Wait for liquid to absorb before adding more.
- After 10 minutes, add tomatoes, peppers, jalape?o and garlic. Continue adding stock until rice is almost tender to bite.
- Add crawfish; cook 5 minutes. Rice should be tender not chalky. Remove from heat; stir in cheese, butter, salt and pepper.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like