- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 375° F. In a medium bowl combine oats, flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Mix well with a wire whisk and set aside. In a large bowl combine sugars with an electric mixer at medium speed. Add butter and beat to form a grainy paste.
- Add egg and applesauce, and blend until smooth. Add the flour mixture, chocolate chips, raisins and walnuts. Blend at low speed just until combined.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake 12-14 minutes or until light brown.
- Immediately transfer cookies with a spatula to a cool flat surface.
Makes 1 1/2 Dozen
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like