- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 300° F. In a medium bowl combine flour and baking powder.
- Mix well with wire whisk and set aside. Blend sugars in a large bowl using an electric mixer at medium speed.
- Add butter and mix until grainy, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Add eggs and vanilla and mix at medium speed until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture, raisins and chocolate chips. Blend at low speed until just combined. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets, 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake 22-24 minutes. Transfer cookies immediately to a cool, flat surface.
Makes 2 Dozen
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like