- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Whisk flour, soda, salt and oats together. In large mixing bowl blend sugars. Add butter to form a grainy paste.
- Scrape sides and add honey, vanilla and eggs. Mix at medium speed until light. Add flour mixture, raisins and nuts. Blend together.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake about 18-20 minutes until they're pale golden. Remove immediately to cool flat surface to cool.
Makes 2 Dozen
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like