- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
Peanut Butter Filling Ingredients:
- Crush cookies until finely ground. Add butter and mix. Press crumb mixture into bottom of 8x8 baking pan and bake for 10 minutes at 325° F.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Melt chocolate. Pour half into pan and smooth evenly over crust. Place pan in refrigerator.
- Keep remaining chocolate warm.
- Blend peanut butter and butter together until smooth using electric mixer.
- Slowly beat in confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Spread mixture over chilled chocolate layer.
- Pour remaining warm chocolate over top and spread smoothly. Chill in refrigerator one hour.
Makes 24-36 bars
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like