- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 300° F. In a medium bowl combine flour, soda, salt and cocoa powder. Mix well and set aside.
- In large bowl blend sugars with an electric mixer at medium speed. Add butter and beat to form a grainy paste.
- Scrape down sides of bowl, then add eggs and vanilla. Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the flour mixture and chocolate chips, and blend at low speed just until combined.
- Drop dough by rounded Tbsp onto ungreased baking sheets 2 inches apart. Bake for 21-23 minutes. Immediately transfer cookies to a cool surface.
Makes 1 Dozen
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like