- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Combine chocolate and butter in small saucepan. Place over low heat until melted. Remove from heat.
- Combine sugar, cream, and vanilla in medium size bowl. Stir till smooth. Add chocolate and butter. Set bowl in a pan of ice and beat with wooden spoon till frosting is thickened.
- After frosting bottom layer,add 1 cup of chips. Spread on top of of cake. Add second layer. Frost second layer.
- Apply kisses as desired over top of cake. Add remaining chips to the sides.
Makes 6 Dozen
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like