- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 300° F. In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt with wire whisk. Set aside.
- Combine sugars in a large bowl using and electric mixer set at medium speed. Add butter and beat until batter is grainy. Add egg, sour cream and vanilla, and beat at medium speed until light and flufffy. Scrape bowl.
- Add the flour mixture, and blend at low speed until just combined. Place chocolate chips in double boiler over hot but not boiling water.
- Stir constantly until melted. Or, place chips in a microwave proof bowl and zap on high, stirring every 20 seconds until melted.
- Cool chocolate for a few minutes and pour over cookie batter. Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, lightly fold melted chocolate int the dough.
- Do not mix chocolate completely into dough. Drop by rounded tablespoons, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 23-25 minutes. Do not brown.
- Quickly transfer cookies to a cool surface.
Makes 3 Dozen
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like