- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 300° F. In medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well with wire whisk; set aside.
- In large bowl with an electric mixer blend brown sugar and white sugar at medium speed. Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the flour mixture, pecans, and white chocolate, and blend at low speed until just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX!
- Drop by rounded Tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets, 2-inches apart.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until edges just begin to turn golden brown. Use spatula to transfer cookies immediately to a cool, flat surface.
Makes 3 Dozen
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like