- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 300° F. In a medium bowl combine flour, soda, salt and orange peel. Mix well and set aside. In a large bowl blend sugars with electric mixer at medium speed. Add butter and beat to form a grainy paste, scraping sides of bowl as needed.
- Add eggs and orange extract, and beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the flour mixture and chopped chocolate.
- Blend on low speed just until mixed. Drop by rounded Tbsp onto ungreased cookie sheets, 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes until cookies are slightly brown along the edges. Transfer cookies immediately to a cool surface. Makes 1 Dozen
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like