- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat convection oven to 325° F or standard oven to 350° F.
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs, milk, coconut, pecans and vanilla wafers and mix well. Spray a standard 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick vegetable spray and fill with batter, dividing batter evenly. Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, or until done. The center of the cakes should be soft (but cooked through) and the tops golden brown. Allow cakes to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate before frosting.
- Beat cream cheese and butter together until fluffy. Add sugar and vanilla extract and beat well. Stir in coconut and pecans. Frost chilled muffins.
Peach Sauce Ingredients:
- Simmer rosemary in the port for 1 minute; remove the rosemary and discard. Add peaches, cinnamon, 1 Tbsp of the honey and the peach preserves. Cook until peaches are soft, then add Creole mustard and cream. Place in food processor and lightly pulse, retaining some texture. Adjust sweetness with additional honey, to taste.
- To serve, place sauce in center of a 10-inch plate Place a frosted cake in the center. Garnish with fresh raspberry on top and a rosemary sprig.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like