- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Combine all marinade ingredients. Marinate pork loin for 2 hours.
- Sear pork loin. Add marinating liquid to pan and cook in slow fire or roast in 350° F oven until internal temperature reaches 160° F. Let rest in warm place 10 to 15 minutes before slicing thinly. Reserve cooking juices.
Wild Berry Relish Ingredients:
- Combine relish ingredients and mix gently.
- Slice focaccia in half crosswise and dip each half in cooking juice. Place butter lettuce on focaccia, then layer pork slice and berry relish on top.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like