- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Soak chiles in hot water until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Whirl mixture in blender until smooth.
- In a 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir red bell pepper, onion, garlic, shrimp and hot chiles in salad oil until vegetables are limp - about 3 minutes.
- Stir in dried chile mixture, tamarind concentrate, brown sugar and salt; cook 2 to 3 more minutes.
Makes 1 cup
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like