- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
Fontina Cheese Sauce Ingredients:
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter. Once melted, add cream cheese.
- When the cream cheese is softened, add heavy cream then season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in parmesan. Serve over fettucine.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like