Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt - to taste
- black pepper, fresh ground - to taste
- 1 lb fettuccine, prepared as directed
Fontina Cheese Sauce Ingredients:
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 6 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 6 oz Fontina cheese, shredded
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
In a medium saucepan, melt butter. Once melted, add cream cheese.
When the cream cheese is softened, add heavy cream then season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Simmer for 15-20 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in parmesan. Serve over fettucine.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page