- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Cook the spinach in the broth until tender. Drain and reserve broth. Mash out excess liquid. Cook pasta.
- Preheat a sauté pan or heavy skillet over medium heat, add the oil or vegetable spray and sauté the garlic, stirring constantly, until it is white. Don't allow it to brown. Add the spinach and nutmeg or mace, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken pieces to the spinach, stir and turn and add a small amount of the reserved cooking broth. Stir and turn the spinach until it is hot, adding broth as necessary. Remove pasta and immediately drain. Add the shells into the spinach mixture and blend well.
- Serve immediately with Parmesan.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like