- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
Light Béchamel Sauce Ingredients:
- Add the reserved bacon drippings or the olive oil to a heavy skillet over medium heat until fragrant, then add the mushrooms and shallots and sauté until they are golden, but not brown. Add the bacon strips, stir well and turn off the heat.
- Add the warm spaghetti and blend all ingredients together thoroughly. Add the warm b?chamel sauce, pepper, parsley and salt and blend thoroughly.
- Serve immediately with Parmesan.
- Sauce: In a heavy non-aluminum pot, melt butter and add flour and cook on moderate heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly with a wire whisk. Do not allow the roux to color more than blond. Add milk (no skim or low-fat) and bring to just below the boiling point. Remove from heat immediately and keep warm (180°s; F).
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like