- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer and knead for 10 minutes. Place in large bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Allow to ferment as long as possible (12-24 hours). Punch down dough now and then when you get the chance.
- Preheat oven to 550° F.
- Roll the dough as thin as desired. (roll, flour and flip, until you end up with a shape equal to 90% the size of your pan, as it will stretch when you transfer the dough. (make sure you oil your pan)
- For regular pizza, add your toppings and bake for 10 minutes.
- However, since this particular was meant for light toppings, you'll need to oil the crust, then prick it with a fork and pre-bake for 3 minutes.
- Now remove from oven, add your favorite toppings and return to oven for 10-15 minutes or till cheese is bubbly and outer edge of crust is a light golden brown.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like