- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Sugared Lemon Juice: In a small cup, place 1 Tbsp of lemon juice and then pour in 1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar. Mix so the sugar dissolves in the lemon juice.
- Remoulade: In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1/8 cup Zatarain's? Creole Mustard, 1/8 cup finely diced tomatoes, 2 tsp ground paprika and 1/2 Tbsp chopped parsley. Blend ingredients together until thoroughly mixed. (Place in refrigerator to keep cold.)
- Crawfish: Spread out Popeye's? Crispy Crawfish (or Popeye's Popcorn Shrimp) on a cookie sheet and bake in a 350 degree F oven for 5 to 8 minutes or uncovered in a microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Assembly: Remove core from Iceberg lettuce. Then, remove the outside two layers of lettuce and any other brown sections. Cut lettuce in half perpendicularly and then cut the halves into three sections. Use one of the sections for your base. Fan out the Iceberg on a plate. Drizzle the sugared lemon juice solution onto the lettuce. Place the Crispy Crawfish on top of lettuce, followed by the Remoulade Dressing. Garnish with tomato wedges, green onion and add a sprinkle of paprika for flare. Your salad is complete - Enjoy!/p>
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like