Red Lobster Sesame Ginger Seared Salmon with Asian Vegetables
- 4 oz broccoli florets
- 4 oz snow peas
- 8 oz button mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 4 (10- to 12 oz.) fillets fresh grouper, skinless
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic
- 28 oz cooked linguini (10 to 12 oz raw pasta)
- 12 oz Sesame Ginger sauce (we recommend Lawry's Stir Fry Sesame Ginger)
- 2 Tbsp green onions, thinly sliced
Blanch broccoli and snow peas for two minutes and dip in ice bath to stop cooking.
Toss broccoli, snow peas, mushrooms and red peppers and season with Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Lightly brush both sides of the grouper with vegetable oil and lightly season with Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic.
Preheat a nonstick sauté pan over medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp of oil to pan. Sear the seasoned fillets for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Place the grouper in a baking dish with a small amount of water and finish in a 450 degree F oven for approximately 8 minutes or until its internal temperature reaches 130?135 degrees.
While finishing the grouper in the oven, preheat another nonstick sauté pan over medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp of oil to pan. Once the oil is hot, add the vegetables and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the pasta and Sesame Ginger sauce. Toss with vegetables and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
Evenly portion noodles in four large pasta bowls and top each with a grouper fillet.
Drizzle the remaining sauce over the dish and garnish with green onions.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page