- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- 1 (8 oz.) jar prickly pear jelly
- Marinate hens for 1 hour.
- Roast at 325 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Cool, split, and de-bone. Deglaze hen pan with water, put into a saucepan and reduce to 1 cup. Add jar of jelly. Place hens on sheet pan and add glaze. Brown until crisp under broiler. Then top with fresh rosemary.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like