7 Gables Inn Creamy Banana Tiramisu
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp instant coffee crystals
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 3 medium, ripe bananas
- 12 ladyfingers
- Additional whipped topping for garnish
- 1/4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips, for garnish
Stir together milk and coffee crystals until coffee is almost dissolved.
With hand mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth and blended. Add pudding mix; gradually beat in coffee mixture until smooth and blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
To assemble, place one ladyfinger in each 4-ounce custard cup. Top with pudding mixture. Just before serving, place 4 or 5 banana slices atop pudding mixture. Top with whipped cream and garnish with a sprinkling of mini chocolate chips.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page