- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Purée all the ingredients, except the mushrooms, in a blender until smooth.
- Marinate the mushrooms overnight.
- Preheat the broiler on the highest setting.
- Place the mushrooms and 2 to 4 tablespoons of the marinade into a thin roasting pan. The mushrooms should not be deeper than 2 mushroom slices. You can also use a soufflé dish or a stainless-steel baking pan.
- Portion some of Sage’s Carrot Butter Pâté (see recipe) in either the same roasting pan or in a separate roaster. Broil both the mushrooms and the carrot butter for approximately 8 minutes.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices.
Makes 8 to 10
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like