- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Place chicken in large mixing bowl, add red pepper, sage, garlic, honey, brown sugar, and maple syrup, and mix thoroughly. Add bread crumbs, salt, and pepper. Place mixture in refrigerator for 15 minutes to set.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place stuffing in pastry bag with a wide tip. Pipe about 4-ounces of stuffing into the pocket of each chicken breast. In a large sauté pan, add enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the pan lightly, and heat. Dust the chicken with flour, and sauté to brown all sides, place in oven to finish cooking for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Ladle 2 oz of the Cream de Brie Sauce on to each of 6 plates. Slice chicken into 6 to 7 pieces, and lay on top of sauce. Ladle 1 ounce of sauce over chicken. Sprinkle plate with chopped parsley to finish.Cream de Brie Sauce Ingredients:
- Reduce wine, garlic, and shallots by 1/2, add cream, and simmer for 10 minutes. Reduce heat, add the Brie and mustard, and mix until smooth. Keep warm until needed.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like