San Andreas Grill Inferno Ridge Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup roasted red bell peppers, drained well
- 2/3 cup pepper jack cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 to 2 dashes cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeños, stemmed and drained well
- 4 chives, chopped fine
- 4 oz pimentos, drained
Blend everything but chives and pimentos together in food processor.
After done, stir in the pimentos and chives for texture. Add salt to taste.
Serve warm with grilled white pita bread triangles.Makes 6 to 8 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page