Shoney's Original Walnut Brownie
- 1 (6 oz.) Keebler Ready Crust Shortbread Pie Crust
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 6 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp instant coffee granules
- 1 tsp rum extract
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 cup chopped Diamond Walnuts
Heat oven to 375° F. In large bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add chocolate, instant coffee and rum; mix well. Stir in flour and 1 cup chopped walnuts; pour into pie crust.
Bake 25 minutes. Cool.
Chill 1 to 2 hours before serving. Top with Shoney's Hot Fudge, or whipped cream, or ice cream if you prefer. (Note: I would probably prefer them all!)
Refrigerate leftovers.Makes 8 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page