- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Coat 8-inch pan with vegetable oil spray or butter lightly.
- Melt butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring until smooth. Cool, stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, whisking until smooth. Stir in flour and salt.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven 25 to 35 minutes or until top is crusty and cake tester comes out clean when inserted near center.
- Remove from oven and cool. When cool, frost, then cut into bars.
- Melt butter and chocolate over low heat or in microwave. Blend until smooth. Add vanilla extract and about half of sugar; mix well. Gradually add remaining sugar and liqueur until mixture reaches spreading consistency.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like