- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Mix together the rice, dates, carrots, green onions and vinaigrette dressing. Refrigerate mixture overnight to blend flavors. Add pecans just prior to serving. Serve with chicken or fish.
- Variation: Add dried apricots, golden raisins or currants. Can be served cold, at room temperature or hot.
Vinaigrette Dressing Ingredients:
- In food processor, combine sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper. Slowly add oil, mixing until combined. If a food processor is not available, the dressing can also be mixed by hand using a wire whip.
- Makes about 4 1/2 cups dressing.
Makes 12 to 14
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like