- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- In a large bowl blend together the first ten (dry) ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients (wet ingredients), and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl with the dry ingredients, and mix until the dry ingredients are just moistened. Do not overmix.
- Refrigerate batter overnight.
- Muffin batter can be kept refrigerated for about 1 week. To bake, spray the top of the muffin pan(s) with non-stick spray.
- Line the cups with paper liners. Fill each cup to the rim with muffin batter.
- Bake at 400° F. 25-30 minutes.
- Muffins are done when firm and just lightly colored around edges. The tops will overflow when baked to meet other muffins. Cut apart to serve.
- For standard size muffins, fill cups 2/3 full. Brush tops with warm honey, if desired, while still warm.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like