- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Lightly grease a large cookie sheet; set aside. (If desired, line cookie sheet with aluminum foil to save on cleanup.)
- Wash mushrooms thoroughly; dry and remove stems, hollowing out a hole where the stem was attached to the mushroom. Set aside.
- Mix together cheeses, mayonnaise and bacon (if using). Pack the center of each mushroom with a mound of the cheese mixture. Arrange mushrooms on cookie sheet. Bake until cheese is browned and mushrooms are shiny, about 20 minutes.
- Mushrooms may be stuffed and refrigerated ahead of time, then baked as needed.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like