- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Melt butter and bacon fat in large pot. Cook onion, celery and garlic until tender.
Add seasonings. Add flour and instant mash potatoes.
- Turn off flame and stir until all flour is no longer visible.
- Add clam Juice and stir.
- Turn flame on high and continue stirring to avoid sticking.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes. Stir, cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Add clams. Stir. Add cream. Stir. Add parsley. Stir.
- Simmer for 1/2 hour. Add salt or pepper to taste.
Makes 4 to 6
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like