- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine fruit, granulated sugar and 1/3 cup flour in greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar, oats, remaining 11/2 cups flour in bowl; cut in butter and shortening until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over fruit mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until bubbly and browned.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like