- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
White Chocolate Ganache Sauce Ingredients:
Praline Sauce Ingredients:
- Make White Chocolate Ganache (see recipe below). Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, half-and-half, sugar, vanilla and ganache (if using).
- Add bread slices and soak for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Pour the bread mixture into a lightly greased 4-quart baking dish. Place in oven and bake until set and browned, about 1 hour.
- Serve warm with additional ganache or praline sauce. Top with toasted pecans, if using.
- For White Chocolate Ganache: In a medium-size, heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, scald the cream. Place white chocolate in a small mixing bowl and add the hot cream. Stir until well-combined and the chocolate has melted. Use 1 cup in the bread pudding and serve remainder warm with the pudding.
- For Praline Sauce: In a medium-size, heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add brown sugar and stir to combine. Bring to a boil and add cream. Be careful, as mixture may spatter at this point. Stir until mixture is smooth. Serve warm over bread pudding.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like