- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat pancake griddle to 400° F.
- Sift flour into large mixing bowl. Add powdered sugar. Add baking powder. Add vanilla extract. Add sour cream. Add three eggs yolks. Add buttermilk.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites into a meringue and set aside. Mix ingredients of large bowl until ingredients are well mixed with no lumps.
- If necessary, add a little more buttermilk just until batter pours out of a large spoon or drips off the mixer beaters continuously, not in lumps.
- Fold in the egg white meringue. Test the pancake griddle for the proper heat. Lightly spray griddle with Pam cooking spray.
- Quickly spoon batter out to make eight 3 to 4 inch pancakes.
- Allow pancakes to cook until golden brown, about 30 to 60 seconds, then flip.
Makes 3 to 4
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like