- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour muffin tins.
- Mix together butter and sugar in a mixer on second speed. Add split vanilla bean (or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract) into egg yolks. Slowly add yolks, one at a time, to butter/sugar mixture. Beat until mixture is a soft lemon color. Stir in sour cream and poppy seeds.
- Sift the dry ingredients together and add into egg yolk mixture.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites, sugar and cream of tartar until stiff. Fold into egg yolk mixture. Gently stir in fresh raspberries. Bake in greased muffin tins for 20 to 25 minutes.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like