- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat pan and add either oil or melted butter. Then cook cactus in the pan. Add onions and cook 5 to 6 minutes.
- After cactus is cooked, set aside.
- Heat tortillas on separate grill or pan.
- Then add cheese to tortilla. Cook until the cheese melts and the tortilla is crisp. Then add garlic, chili powder and cilantro. Salt to taste.
- Then add cactus mixture to the tortillas. Fold in half and serve!/p>
Source: Xochimilco Mexican Restaurant, Sacramento, CA
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like