- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat butter or oil in frying pan.
- When hot add onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
- When vegetables are almost tender add shrimp and stir fry for about 30 seconds.
- Add tomato, tomato sauce and chipotle. Bring to boil, reduce heat and serve.
Source: Xochimilco Mexican Restaurant, Sacramento, CA
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like