Yahooz Three Cheese Potatoes
Chocolate Cake Ingredients:
- 6 medium-sized new potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp dillweed
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish.
In a saucepan, cook potatoes until tender in enough lightly salted, boiling water to cover, about 20 to 30 minutes. Cool slightly. Slice the potatoes and place in large bowl.
In a separate bowl combine cottage cheese, sour cream, green onions, parsley, dillweed, and salt. Add to the potatoes.
Spoon the potato mixture into a lightly greased baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.Makes 4 to 5 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page