- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Place mushrooms and chicken in preheated sauté pan. sauté until mushrooms begin to soften (approximately 2 minutes).
- Add cream and chicken stock. Reduce sauce for an additional 2 minutes. NOTE: Sauce must have a creamy yellow color and be slightly thicker than heavy cream.
- Add tomatoes and butter. Dredge spinach in sauce.
- Place heated pasta on upper center of round plate.
- Remove the spinach with tongs and arrange along bottom edge of plate (4 o'clock to 8 o'clock.)
- Remove chicken and arrange in a "V" shape (point of "V" at 6 o'clock).
- Pour sauce over chicken and lower half.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like