- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Mix flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Add butter and cut in with a pastry blender. Add apricots and sugar; mix well.
- Whisk the half and half with the egg, and add to dry ingredients; stir until just blended.
- Turn out onto a floured surface and knead 8 to 10 times.
- Pat into a 9-inch circle onto a lightly greased baking sheet and score top into 12 wedges. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Makes: 12 scones
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like