- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Grease cookie sheet.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Blend in butter with fingers until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Lightly beat egg and milk. Stir in, along with cheese, just until blended.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface (dough will be sticky). Working with half the dough at a time, pat into a 5-inch round, about 1 inch high. Score dough to mark 6 wedges, but do not separate.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden. Serve warm or cool on rack.
Servings: 12 scones
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like