- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Coat baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add Lighter Bake and margarine and mix with fork or fingertips until mixture is crumbly. Stir in yogurt; add cranberries.
- Shape dough into a ball. On floured surface, pat out to a 9-inch circle. Cut into 12 equal wedges using a sharp knife that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Arrange on baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart. Brush with egg white and sprinkle with sugar. Bake in preheated 400° F oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- NOTE: Dried cranberries, blueberries, raisins, currants or any chopped dried fruit may be substituted for the fresh or frozen cranberries.
Makes: 12 scones
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like