- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- To a measuring cup add a 1/2 cup of the extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, granulated garlic, cracked black pepper, oregano, basil, sea salt, and thyme. Whisk to combine all the ingredients.
- Now pour half of this marinade into a bowl with the baby bello mushrooms, the red onion and the red, yellow and green peppers. Toss to coa Tbsp Save the tops and the bottoms of the peppers to add to the couscous salad later.
- To a medium bowl with the bison, add the other half of the marinade and toss.
- Now skewer the marinated vegetables and bison. Keep them separate because the bison will cook a lot faster than the vegetables.
- To a pot of 1 1/2 cups boiling water, add the couscous and cover, turning the heat off.
- Cook the vegetable skewers on the grill for 10 to 12 minutes, turning frequently, and then cook the bison skewers for about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Pour the cooked couscous into a large bowl and add the chopped reserved peppers, green onion, squash and tomatoes, 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil and juice from 1/2 of the orange. Toss to combine.
- Serve with the skewers placed on top of the couscous salad.
Servings: 6 to 8
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like