Arby's-style Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 2 Cups chopped apples
- 2 Cups cut red globe grapes
- 2 Cups chicken cubes or shreds
- 1 Cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 Cup (about) Mayo
- 1/2 Cup (about) Sour cream
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped onion
- Pepper (freshly ground!)
- 1 Tbsp (about) Chicken Fajita seasoning mix
Seedless Red Globe Grapes (Cut in half or quarters if you prefer smaller pieces)
Apples chopped in medium sized pieces.
Chicken cubes or small shreds. Lightly spiced as it cooks with chicken bullion, garlic powder – not garlic salt – and a bit of freshly ground pepper.
To this mix add finely chopped walnuts or pecans, your preference. Add an amount you like. Add 2 cups each of the first three ingredients and add 1 cup of chopped nuts.
Stir this all together with Mayo or miracle whip until it is as moist as you like.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page