Dave and Buster's-style Cheeseburger Pizza
- 1 Tbsp cornmeal
- 8 to 10 oz pizza dough
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp ketcup/mustard mix (50/50 mix of ketchup and mustard)
- 3/4 cup American shredded cheese mixture
- 1 cup char-grilled burger
- 2 Tbsp kosher pickle slices (julienned)
- 2 Tbsp sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp spicy ketchup
- 1 Tbsp real crispy bacon bits
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 Tbsp diced onions
Dip the pizza dough in flour and roll out the pizza dough to form a 10 to 11-inch circle. Place on a pan that has been lightly dusted with cornmeal.
Ladle on ketchup/mustard mixture and spread almost to edges.
Place cheeseburger cheese evenly over pizza.
Place the chargrilled diced burger, pickles, red onions and the shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake the pizza in a preheated oven at 450° F for about 12 to 15 minutes.
When the pizza is cooked, remove from the oven and place the following items on top evenly to the edges: spicy ketchup, crispy crumbled bacon bits, shredded lettuce, tomato slices, diced onions.Makes 1 pizza Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page