Doanleigh Inn-style Savory Crab Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
Combine ingredients and press into bottom of 12-inch spring-form pan. Set aside.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
Heat oil in skillet. Add onions, peppers, salt and pepper. Cook until peppers are soft, about 3 minutes.
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 cup smoked Gouda cheese, grated
- 1 lbs (2 cups) crab meat, cooked
Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and eggs until very thick and frothy, about 4 minutes. Beat in the cream, Gouda, cooked vegetables and crab. Beat until creamy, about 2 minutes.
Pour filling over crust and bake at 350° F for 1 to 1 1/4 hours. Allow to cool to room temperature.
Serve with crackers or toasted baguettes.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page