Emeril's-style Pecan Pie
- Prepared Uncooked 1-inch pie shell
- 1 3/4 cups Pecan pieces
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cup Light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Cane Syrup, Steen's 100 percent Pure
- 1/4 cup Light corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Salt pinch
- 1/2 Stick butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1 cup Chocolate sauce in squeeze Bottle
- Whipped cream in pastry bag
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Powdered sugar in shaker
Preheat the oven to 375° F. Spread the pecans evenly on the bottom of the pie shell.
In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar, brown sugar, cane syrup, vanilla, salt, butter, and flour, together. Mix well.
Pour the mixture over the pecans. Bake for about 1 hour, or until the filling sets.
Remove the pie from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing. Place a piece of the pie in the center of the plate.
Garnish with ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, mint sprigs, and powdered sugar.Makes 6 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page