Emeril's-style Poke Salad with Sesame Vinaigrette
- 2 red chili peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 tsp minced shallotsp
- 1 cup seaweed, coarsely chopped
- 2 lbs. sashimi-grade Ahi fillet, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp plus 4 tsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 Cup julienned Maui onions
- 1 Head julienned radicchio
- 3 Tbsp crushed macadamia nutsp
In a mixing bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients together. Season with dressing with salt and pepper.
In a mixing bowl, mix the nuts, seaweed, peppers, and onions together. Add the ahi and remaining sesame oil.
Mix the salad very well. Season with salt and pepper.
To assemble, lay the radicchio in the center of a platter. Pile the salad in the center of the radicchio.
Drizzle the sauce over the salad. Garnish with long and chopped chives.Makes 6 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page