Catch of the Day Breakfast
- Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Trout, Parsley and Cream Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp smoked trout, flaked
- 1 tsp fresh, chopped parsley
- 4 1/4 tsp of cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Toast, bagels, cream cheese
Crack the eggs into a bowl. Just break the yolks. Have the trout and the parsley in two small bowls.
Heat a skillet on medium heat, add butter, when sizzling, add eggs, folding and fluffing so that the whites and yolks do not combine too much. When almost set, folding the trout and parsley and drop in the cream cheese.
Fold gently and serve with great bread or bagels toasted.Makes 2 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page