The Greenery Gabby Crabby
- 1 1/4 lbs king crab meat, cut into large pieces
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 or 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 12 tomato slices (about 2 large tomatoes)
- 6 English muffins, split, toasted and buttered
- 12 slices mozzarella (9 oz total)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Mix crab, mayonnaise, onion, lettuce, salt and lemon juice. Place a tomato slice on each muffin half. Arrange crab salad on top of tomato, dividing equally among sandwiches. Top each with a slice of mozzarella.
Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is lightly browned.Makes 6 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page