Habanero's Grill White Queso
- 2 1/2 lbs Land O'Lakes White Extra Melt
- 3 poblano chiles, roasted, seeded and peeled
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp white pepper, or to taste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp chipotle concentrate (or 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, minced)
- Tortilla chips, for serving
Cut the cheese into 1-inch cubes. Chop the roasted poblanos into 1/2-inch pieces.
Heat the half-and-half and the water in a pot over low heat. Add the cheese, poblanos, white pepper, cumin and chipotle. Stir until the cheese has melted and the ingredients are well blended and heated through.
Serve warm with tortilla chips.Makes 20 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page